Business, Legal & Financial
I have had many years’ experience of customer service in the retail sector gained whilst supporting myself at University, including highly developed people and communication skills, cash handling and stock management and I have had recent administrative experience, working as part of a student support team at the University of Bradford. Throughout these roles, and during my studies, I have also gained some key transferable skills including self-organisation, managing conflicting priorities and working effectively - both as part of a team and on my own - in busy, demanding environments. Searching for independent sales representatives, independent manufacturer representatives, independent sales agents, independent trade agents vacancies.
- Customer Services Assistant, June 2013 – December 2014
- Student Support Assistant, February 2013 – May 2013
- Christmas Temp, December 2012 – December 2012
- Student Ambassador, December 2010 – June 2012
- Customer Service Assistant, February 2010 – February 2012
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, 2009 - 2012
Requires PRO status
Please login and leave message below
Choose the message and click 'Send'
no messages yet