Raw materials & Chemicals
As a PCA I am responsible of ensuring the safety of my client. I've had to change diapers, distribute baths, assist in getting my client dressed, feeding if needed, change bed linens, as well as but not limited to cleaning their restroom, bedroom, and simple household chores.
I am a very reliable worker. If I am able to pick up or switch shifts with coworkers looking to make adjustments to their shifts, I am open to trying to help. I take an extra value of ensuring my client feels comfortable and safe with me as well as the remainder of the family. I never just look at my position as, "just another job." I love what I do and show it in my work. Searching for independent wholesale reps, independent manufacturer reps, independent sales agents, independent trade agents opportunities.
- Hooters Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV, September 2010 to Present
Guest Room Attendant
- Mobil Gas Station, Jean, NV, May 2009 to August 2009
Responsible for a balanced cash drawer at open/close of shift. Successfully handled high volume sales. Responsible for back up inventory and shelf stocking. Setting fuel pumps for customers.
- Sitel Corporation, Las Vegas, NV, January 2009 to June 2009
Customer Care Agent
- Credit One Bank, Las Vegas, NV, January 2008 to December 2008
- BET Plumbing Services, LLC, Las Vegas, NV June 2007 to June 2008
- Hot Dog On A Stick - Las Vegas, NV, November 2004 to May 2007
HS Diploma in General Studies
Morris Adult Ed, Las Vegas, NV
January 2002 to January 2006
Requires PRO status
Please login and leave message below
Choose the message and click 'Send'