Transportation & Logistics
Modern distribution centres are linked to each other via line hauls. About 2,000 long-haul trucks are on Europe’s roads for GLS on a daily basis. In addition, the Group uses air freight connections. Dense national networks ensure the reliable delivery of shipments in the countries. GLS would like to find sales representative, manufacturer representative, sales agent, trade agent.
Quality in parcel service has top priority for the Group – over 220,000 customers rely on it. In the process, GLS puts great emphasis on sustainability: The ThinkGreen initiative consolidates all Europe-wide activities to protect the environment.
The clear commitment to Europe and to quality is reflected in the milestones of the company history and the philosophy of GLS.
- To continuously increase the high quality of our service to our customers
- To be present locally for our customers and to precisely tailor our services to changing needs
- To continuously improve the efficiency of our network and operating systems
- To keep information technology and security systems up to date at all times
- To make an active contribution to the ongoing protection of our environment
- To respect the differences among our employees and systematically promote their skills
- To secure jobs through a continuous increase in value
Requires PRO status
Please login and leave message below
Choose the message and click 'Send'
no messages yet